18 Sep Introducing Nanny Line Tutor!
- Are you new to Barcelona and worried your children will lose what little English they might have learned while living in an English-speaking country?
- Do you wish your children received better (or more) English-language instruction in their schools here in Barcelona?
- Hoping to boost your children’s English fluency and confidence?
There are so many reasons why private English-language tutoring sessions could be the right answer for your family. The Nanny Line, Barcelona’s premier nanny and babysitting-booking agency is excited to introduce Nanny Line Tutor, a new way for your children to learn English, outside of school.
Our TEFL (official training to teach English abroad)-certified tutors, are not only great teachers, but they also love spending time kids. Our comprehensive tutor screening process guarantees that we can deliver your family qualified individuals who will inspire a love of learning language in your children.
Private language tutoring is so helpful for children learning a new language because it:
- Offers personalized, 1:1 attention
- Boosts confidence
- Speeds language acquisition
- Can proceed at their own speed
- Provides more opportunities for 1:1 conversation, growing fluency
- Reduces the distractions often present in larger classroom settings
- Flexible with your schedule, as frequently or infrequently as you want it
- Convenient- our tutors come to you!
- Offers tailor-made lesson plans to keep your child interested and engaged
Details to know about The Nanny Line Tutor Services:
- At this time only English-language instruction is available
- The cost for tutoring is 20 euro/hr with only 5 euro for each additional child/hour. This fee does not include transportation.
- A non-refundable 50 euro booking fee must be paid first, before initiating the search.
- A minimum of two hours must be booked, but a 3-hour booking may be split into (2) 1.5 hour sessions a week.
- For more of the specifics and to book your Nanny Line Language Tutor, call +34 617 243 659, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online.
We are always looking for ways to help make life easier for today’s busy families. Last week we created an after-school schedule “cheat sheet” for how to keep your after-school hours a little bit more sane: check it out! How can we help you and your family? Let us know and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.