Flexible (weekday and weekend, any time). On request.
- 29 years experience.
In Barcelona I have been working as a substitute teacher for the Oak House British School and The American School of Barcelona. Also see some kids individually as a mindfulness practitioner and therapist.
My previous experience include:
- emotional support to adolescents with a wide range of behavioural, emotional and social support needs
- language teacher to kids age 7y+
- pre school teacher
- special educational needs coordinator
- one to one therapeutic work to children and families
Born and raised in Brasil. Moved to the UK in 2000, until 2015, then to the US and Barcelona.
Married to an American man, no kids of our own. But 3 amazing nieces - 2, 4 and 8 years old on my part of the family, and many kids on his part of the family.
- Mindful Educator Essentials, Mindful Schools, US (2017)
- Mindfulness Fundamentals, Mindful Schools, US (2016)
- Diana Award Anti-Bullying Ambassador, UK (2014)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Emotional Literacy, School of Emotional Literacy, UK (2008)
- MEd Inclusion and Special Educational Needs, University of Birmingham, UK (2005)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, Brazil (1996)
- Qualified teacher status in pre-school teaching, Brazil (1990)
- Qualified teacher status in primary school teaching, Brazil (1989)
Passionate and dedicated teacher and support worker with more than 18 years' international experience (UK, Brazil and Spain) in the educational setting. This included supporting them to develop greater emotional awareness, overcome obstacles and function effectively.
Skills include: Excellent communication and organizational skills – Bilingualism & teaching Languages - Student Centred approach - Empathy – Mindfulness in schools - Ability to remain calm in highly charged environments.
- Police record
Not if it is part of the childcare. However would prefer not to commit to clean the house (for adult use).
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.